Deci is the world’s most innovative deep learning platform, built for deep learning developers. Powered by our proprietary AutoNAC acceleration technology, we are enabling the future of deep learning-based applications across industries.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing manager who is passionate about AI and can craft compelling messages for highly technical audiences. In this role, you work cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales and business development teams to support and boost go-to-market success. This position is ideal for someone with hands-on passion, who wants to experience the satisfaction of being a strategic and significant part of an industry changing startup.
- This position is based at our Tel Aviv headquarters.
Strategy and Messaging:
- Become a subject matter expert, know the needs, buyer journey, competitive landscape and turn those insights into messages and programs that resonate.
- Gain insight into customer use cases and run customer workshops, as needed, to deliver marketing messages.
- Work with product teams to articulate customer value and plan effective product delivery and launch.
Sales enablement and Collateral
- Develop sales enablement tools and communicate solutions value to sales and marketing
- Develop competitive overviews and keep the product and sales teams informed about changes in the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with various teams to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns that support product launches
- Collaborate with the content team to create product collateral, sales presentations, product blogs, case studies, running and other product related content
- Lead our partner marketing initiatives and create partners-oriented sales enablement, including sales presentation decks, LPs, success stories etc and plan and host offline & online events.