Learn how to optimize your deep learning models for maximum speed and efficiency.
Deci and NVIDIA experts share practical tips and best practices to help you leverage the full potential of the NVIDIA® Jetson Orin™ platform, covering topics such as:
- Hardware selection: How to select the optimal Jetson Orin model for your application
- Quantization: How to reduce the precision of your neural network weights and activations to speed up inference while maintaining accuracy
- TensorRT: How to use this NVIDIA library for optimizing deep learning models to achieve faster inference times
- Batch size tuning: How to optimize the batch size for your model to improve inference performance
- Multi-stream inference: How to process multiple input streams simultaneously on Jetson Orin
- Asynchronous inference: How to maximize hardware utilization and performance with concurrent inference
- Neural architecture search: How to accelerate inference with NAS
Through real-world examples and practical demonstrations, we’ll show you how to implement such techniques in your own machine learning projects to achieve faster processing speeds and unlock new possibilities.
Watch now, and if you want to learn more about accelerating the performance of your deep learning models, book a demo here.