Last Revised: January 18, 2021
This Privacy Notice details how Deci.AI Ltd. (“us“, “we” or “Company“) process information of our website users at https://deci.ai (the “Website”) and our customers’ employees who are registered users of our services (each, “you” or “User“) collected through our platform (the “Services“). The details of the Company are as follows: Deci.ai Ltd. Ariel Sharon St 4 5320047 Giv’atayim, Israel Our Data Protection Officer may be contacted by email at: [email protected] We may revise this notice from time to time, in our sole discretion, and the most current version will always be posted on our website (as reflected in the “Last Revised” heading). We encourage you to visit this page regularly for any changes.
What information we collect
We may collect personal information about you (“Personal Information“) which we receive from our customers when signing-up or registering to our Services, or when contacting us through our Website, which may include the following information: your name and email address, your company, title and phone number. We also collect information about your use of the Services and the Website, either on an identified basis, in connection with services to the applicable customer, or on an anonymized basis, for statistical purposes, to improve the platform.
The Company processes Personal Information as necessary for the performance of the Services, and for our legitimate interest in improving the Service and providing you with marketing material with regard to our Services.
How we use the information
- To provide our customers with the Services;
- To contact you with updates on our business and offer you new products and services;
- To analyze use of the Services for statistical purposes, and to improve the Services;
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
With whom we share the information and for what purpose
We do not rent or sell any Personal Information. We may share Personal Information with the following recipients:
- our third party vendors engaged in providing services in connection with the Services;
- our subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- auditors or advisers of our business processes; and
- any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
We may share Personal Information with our recipients for any of the following purposes: (i) storing or processing Personal Information on our behalf (e.g., cloud computing service providers); (ii) assisting us with our business operations; and (iii) performing research, technical diagnostics, personalization and analytics that will enable us to improve the Services. We may also disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our agreements), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our affiliates, our users, yourself or any third-party; (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies; and (vii) in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to other countries than the country in which the information was collected. In these instances, we will transfer your data only based on standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
For how long we retain the information
We retain the information that we collect from our Users for as long as we are providing the Services to the applicable customer and to contact such Users to offer them products and services in the future. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we may keep records containing Users’ Personal Information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations. We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Your privacy rights
Certain jurisdictions provide Users with certain statutory rights to their Personal Information. Subject to exemptions provided by law, and with proper identification, you may have the right to certain actions to your Personal Information such as:
- Right to verify your Personal Information (to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you. For example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted);
- Right to see what Personal Information about you we have;
- Right to request that we erase Personal Information about you (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep that information);
- Right to restrict us from processing Personal Information pertaining to you (for example, you may request that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third-parties); and
- Right to export Personal Information in a portable format.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: [email protected]. When handling your request, we will ask for additional information to confirm your identity (which may include Personal Information). However, please note that if you choose not to allow us to process your Personal Information, we may be prevented from providing our Services. Please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at: [email protected] If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can file a complaint to the applicable data protection authority.